Your way to record profits with a commercial real estate business in Florida
In Florida, the commercial real estate (CRE) industry is brimming with opportunities for investors and entrepreneurs alike. With a commercial property, you are well-positioned to serve the local community, contribute to the welfare of citizens, and profit from your effort. Today, the average ROI on Florida commercial real estate businesses is estimated to be 7%, while some properties can even yield 10% in annual profits.
Does it look like purchasing CRE in Florida bodes well for your investment or business strategy? Select a profitable opportunity on TBXflorida.com and get sound advice and assistance as we connect you with a property owner.
Best commercial real estate businesses near me in Florida
There’s an ideal opportunity for every entrepreneur and investor on TBXflorida.com. Whether you are looking to rent out your commercial property to high-tech companies or buy a hotel to build a favorite place to stay in for Florida guests, our CRE listings will help you make it a reality.
As of now, commercial real estate businesses for sale in the state include a gazillion options, such as:
- Office buildings. Invest in an office space to further rent it out to businesses in Florida.
- Industrial buildings. Factory spaces, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities are highly profitable rental opportunities for the long term.
- Residential complexes. Consider apartments and houses in Florida as your income-generating properties.
- Hotels and motels. Become a commercial real estate business owner that travelers and locals choose when they crave Florida’s best service for short-term and long-term stays.
- Entertainment properties. Public venues, golf courses, RV camping sites, and other entertainment properties have been high-return investments since time immemorial.
- Retail properties. Acquire a retail building like a shopping mall or storefront in the most visited locations in Florida.
Connect with the owner as soon as you’re ready
You don’t have to go through commercial real estate business acquisition in the solo mode. Once you settle on the type of CRE property you would like to own, contact our brokers to receive financial and other details related to this property. Go over them with one of TBXflorida.com specialists before getting in touch with the owner to discuss a purchase agreement.Need financing to buy a commercial real estate business in the Sunshine State? If you don’t have enough cash to purchase a CRE property, an SBA loan may be a good idea to initiate the acquisition process. We can help with it, too.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 561-602-2519
For Easy Access Viewing open your desktop/laptop computer @ TBXflorida.com OR Continue scrolling down and click your desired Business Listing
Many of the Florida Commercial Real Estate businesses for sale are in the following cities and counties:
Miami, Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Stuart, Port Saint Lucie, Vero Beach, Orlando, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Tampa, St Petersburg, Naples, Fort Meyers, Sarasota, Clearwater.
The following Commercial Real Estate for sale in the state of Florida are in the following Counties:
Many are listed in Miami Dade County FL, Broward County FL, Palm Beach County FL, Martin County FL, Brevard County FL, Collier County FL, Hillsborough County FL, St Lucie County FL, Indian County FL, Lee County FL, Sarasota County FL, Charlotte County FL, Manatee County FL, Pinellas County FL, Orange County FL, Duval County FL.